Creating content for your programs, courses or ebooks? Sometimes it can be overwhelming, knowing where to start. Other times it's a bit like a firehose & you have too much information and don't know how to condense it all.
I often turn to PLR (Private Label Rights) to help me create format & a bit more structure. What you might, or might not know about me is that I have dyslexia. You've probably picked it up from my terrible grammar and spelling, but it also impacts my ability to take what I know and share it in a cohesive manner. Using other peoples products as a guideline & then injecting my own personal experience, education and branding into programs has been a huge help.
Here are a few places where you can learn a bit more about PLR, what it's like & even grab some freebies. I'm including my affiliate links here. If you buy in the future I'll probably earn a few dollars - but it all adds up & helps me do the work I love).
- Find out how to use PLR for content creation from Sharon Sheldon (huge list of training videos)
Free from CoachGlue
- Free! 36 Easy Ways to Attract and Keep More Clients
- 4 FREE Instant Expert Templates
- Coach Glue Blog
- Free PLR Articles
- Blog Post: Video Walkthrough of the Facebook "Instant Expert" Template
- Blog Post: How to Coach your Clients to Best Seller Status
- Free: Kindle Planning Success Checklist
- Free Report: Smart Coaches Know
- Free Sample Lesson from Sticky Content: From Melissa Ingold
- Blog Post: Free Graphics for Coaches
- Training: Sticky Content
- Ready-Made Presentations and Tools Coaching PLR Content - between $5-50
- Business Content PLR
- Coaches: Become an Instant Expert http://bit.ly/coachtools