Everything I know about setting up a membership site (can be applied to WordPress, Fedora, Gumroad or several other platforms)
- pdf ebook available [by August 14th]
- Videos to show how to use Fedora for membership site [before Sep 15]
- Videos to show how to use Gumroad to deliver "subscription" services [before Sep 30]
- Videos to show how to use WordPress and a plugin to create recurring memberships [before Sep 30]
- Videos to show how to use Mixpanel to create follow up notifications, based on member activity. [before Sep 15]
- at least 1 open Q & A call recorded during (tbd during Aug/Sep)
- Anything else you ask for - I'll be developing this based on your requests.
e-book ready for you this week covering:
- Creating a program you'll still love next year and beyond (researching and brainstorming)
- Get up and running this week
- Creating a micro membership model that fits your personality
- Creating a micro membership that makes members want to stay
- To add bonuses - or not?
- Social proof - testimonials and success stories
- Building interactivity
- The secrets of member retention
- Product Launch: how to make sure your audience realizes your value.
- Promoting your launch list on Facebook
- Create a webinar or teleseminar
- Find a JV Launch Partner
- Planning for growth
- Managing affiliates
This is a "pay what you want" offering. Just change the dollar amount in the box above.
When Micro Memberships is finished it will become part of the VIP area of the Portable Biz Club (monthly or yearly fee) but you'll have access without any additional cost, because you hopped in early. Plus, you'll also receive my humble thanks and gratitude, for continuing to put your trust in me.