We've just wrapped up another year & I've been reflecting on the good, the bad and the….Well, you know! And that comes with checking out the stats & noticing what’s working and what isn't.
And I thought you might also like to know the posts & free downloads that had the most visits during 2012 (popular posts, or not?)
- Having fun with Quarterly Goals
- Working With Your Intuition
- The Top 5 Ways StartUps Waste Money
- 5 Business Women I would Love for you to know
- Are you charging enough?
- Organic Twitter growth: Reaching 2000 Twitter Followers
- How to make a simple ebook for free (this page has some code errors from a plugin called Jetpack. I’m waiting for a fix from them. Sorry it looks so odd)
- Marketing & Newsletter Editorial Calendar: Where do I start?
- 2000 Follower Limit Twitter ~ How To Make Your Breakthrough
- Create Fillable PDF Forms
And maybe it’s no surprise that these are the top 5 downloads?
- Write an E-book by Loralee Hutton v.2.0 (343 downloads)
- Quarterly-Goal-Template-April-2012.pdf (222 downloads)
- Newsletter-Promo-Calendar.xls (165 downloads)
- Calculate-Your-hourly-Rate-for-Consultants.xls (120 downloads)
- Host-a-Webinar-with-Free-Tools.pdf (83 downloads)
Done For You report
If you’d like to create a 2012 summary post of your own, use this great tutorial and (done for you report – easy peasy! bookmark it for 2013 and add it to your google calendar today. I did!)
Happy New Year!
p.s. If you haven't yet, sign up for a copy of my new free mini-course "How to Outsource". It's a quick, easy read with short actionable steps in 9 lessons. It's a great way to start the New Year! Oh, did I mention it's free?