This week flew by so fast for me. Did it for you too? This post will be a little shorter than the past 2 weeks. Shall we get right to it?
This is my new weekly blog series, with a collection of favorite finds I've discovered throughout the week & things I've shared in social media. Most often they'll be free, or on some kind of crazy special deal / time limit.
In the midst of a super busy week I decided to add an extra thing to my "to do list" and brought back something I started last year. 12 Days of Christmas! It's a contest where I'll be giving away a prize every day until Christmas (and testing out the Contest Plugin I bought this summer). Be sure to check it out. There are some amazing prizes.
My newest post on Lifehack was crowd sourced by a whole lot of Bschoolers a few weeks ago. It was so much fun to put together & even more fun to share on social media last night, when it went live. Go check it out?
Free Fun Downloads / Tools
And this is where I learned about the quiz tool! Taking the Brandality Quiz (p.s. I'm pretty sure mine is "girl next door")
It's starting today - and off to a slow start (my fault). Keep your eyes open though. Plenty of gifts to give away over the next 12 days.
Big Sales this week:
Everything is 50% off at Marketers Toolkits until tonight at midnight.
Coupon Code: tools
Discount: 50% OFF
Expires: Friday, December 13th at midnight.
WP Simple Split - a new WordPress plugin that I can't wait to try out this week ($17)
I'm most interested in these features:
- multi-theme functionality (people often ask if it's possible to have more than one theme on a wordpress site. Now I can say "yes")
- split testing & tracking (there are other tools for this, but I'm intrigued by their approach)
- buy button testing
- the exit redirect & timer are a nice option too
KinstantDashboard - a marketing tool for Kindle book publishers
Last week I asked Rachel Rofe if I could take a peak at the backend of Kinstant Dashboard & she graciously said yes. Because of my crazy week I didn't get a chance to peak at it until last night. I sure wish I had more time to play with it. And even more, I wish I had my own books to upload and test. Soon, soon! In the meantime, I was able to answer a couple of questions ... take a look here at the video & leave me a comment if you'd like me to dig any further? Take a look and see if it's right for you. The price is really awesome!
- get more reviews
- increase downloads on promotional days
- quick connection to Facebook groups where you can promote your books
- manage ALL of your Kindle books in one dashboard
- impressive keyword optimization
- and more at KinstantDashboard
Things I'm testing this week:
- WP Simple Split - I'm hoping to test this with the contest I'm running.
- Kinstant Dashboard
- Gumroads newest features (drip-feed subscription, pre-orders, streaming video... so much to check out)
Favorite Funny this week!
(check out my post on Lifehack for more laughter tips)
See you next week with another roundup post! And, if you follow me on Facebook I share lots of time sensitive downloads. Oh, and if you haven't, sign up for updates below. See you soon!