You’ll have plenty of ideas, and not all of them will be the right one. This is a good time to have an advisory board you can count on to help you flesh out the good from the bad. Call on your friends who know you well, but you’ll also need to get advice from business owners. Reach out to people in a similar situation and ask if you can take turns bouncing ideas off each other for a few weeks.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Does this new plan allow creativity
- Does it offer opportunities for celebration
- Will you have enough down time?
Don’t create another JOB for yourself. This is your opportunity to create your DREAM business
Now that we’ve thought about this from a practical perspective, let’s change!
Is there anything you’re holding back? Is this really the biggest dream version you’d like to create? In the first version of my re-design I thought a lot smaller than this. A good mentor asked me a few questions that started a percolation. A few days later I saw the light. I may in fact still be thinking too small. Check in with yourself. What would it look like to live full out?
- Ask for help creating an advisory board
- Design your signature talk – exercise
- RAM Step 1 Know your primary goal
- RAM Step 2 Stop the Insanity
- RAM Step 3 Find your sweet spot
- RAM Step 4 Run it past your Advisory Board
- RAM Step 5 Communication Strategy
- RAM Step 6 What is your exit Strategy?
- RAM Step 7 Start building your Money Pyramid
- RAM Step 8 Create your Support Team
- RAM Step 9 Celebrate and Have FUN
- RAM Step ten Create something new