Limitless Energy – I wish
Where is that limitless energy I had last week & into the beginning of this week? I need it to come back.
Today I woke up to a big warning on my computer to say I had 6 viruses caught in a virus vault, and a big aching head. I couldn’t sleep last night. I’m not exhausted from doing anything physical – that will come soon. But I think I simply didn’t sleep because I’m worried it’s not going to all work out as planned.
Except the plan is a non-plan. So maybe here-in lies the question?
Here are a few of the things that did get accomplished today, despite my brain-drain:
- completed a small freelance project online that topped up my paypal account
- stayed in my PJ’s all day
- attended 3 hours of teleseminars as planned
- Created new listing on Kijiji for the moving sale (pretty late push on this )
- Had lovely chat with ex-mother in law
- Signed up for Natalie Sissons new video series for WE Mastermind. I can hardly wait to see how it all unfolds. I’m really excited about the opportunity to write for her this month as well – keep your eyes open for updates at the suitcasepreneur.com (fyi. I’ve signed up as an affiliate for this program – it looks that good! There’s a button below – check it out!)
- Started downsizing my “office” into one plastic portable filing box with a lid (I’ll share pictures later)
What an interesting day! Tonight I’ll sleep like a log. So many fun things planned tomorrow, and almost all of them are away from the computer, for a change.