The big B-School roundup is here, with direct links to some pretty amazing offers for the class of 2014 B-School.
Quick Answers to your questions:
- Click the next > previous buttons! The first 10 are showing below, but there are many more.
- My B-School offer is at the very bottom of this post
- Yes, you can add your own links.
- Yes, you can share this on your own blog/website.
- Send me a note if you notice a mistake/error in one of the listings.
- Share this post by highlighting any text on this page (try it! it’s pretty cool)
- Or share this short link http://is.gd/bonusroundup
I have a bschool bonus. Can you add mine to the list?
It’s really easy to add your own links. Click the pink button below the words “Bonus Roundup” and add it! It will go into moderation, but I’ll get notification within a few minutes.
Can I share this on your own blog?
Go right ahead. The embed code is really easy to paste into any html website!
I’d like to share this with friends, is it okay?
Of course. Please do. Just copy and paste any text on this page & you’ll see twitter share buttons. But you can also use those short links to copy and paste to an email, facebook or G+
I’ve heard there is a scholarship program for B School. Where can I get more info?
There’s still time to apply for a scholarship. Last year Marie gave away 30 scholarships, so it’s well worth submitting your request. This is my affiliate link: http://loraleerecommends.com/WINbschool
Mine is already in the list, but there is an error.
Send me a message and I’ll get it fixed for your pronto! List.ly is pulling information & images directly from the URL on your website, but I can certainly edit it to look better.
Happy B-School Bonus shopping!
- 2 day hands on workshop in Portland, Oregon post WDS (the conference so many bschoolers & friends attend). Sort of like the 14 Day Product Challenge, or the Opt in Freebie Workshop – but live & in person.
- Private Facebook Group for extra support during the 2014 Bschool session (2 months). I’ll be going through the material too – for the 4th (and probably final) time this year to get a fresh look on my offerings & implement new strategy.
- 1 year VIP access in AskLoralee.com
To get this bonus, you’ll need to click on my link when the cart opens (February 19th), or share this offer with a friend who buys through my link (check out the details on my bschool offer – ready for viewing Feb 18th)