We all know that it’s important to stay in contact with our current clients, and potential clients & leads. But when we’re busy with work, and life sometimes it just doesn’t happen unless we make a plan to get it done. And getting it done can be a little overwhelming too, right? Well, here’s a tool that you can use to quickly brainstorm a list of topics your ideal customer will want to know about, and prepare you for an entire year of content. (modify this and use it for blog posting, or for your newsletter)
Download & follow along with this 5 easy steps for your Full Year Editorial Calendar
PDF Bundle Here (right click and "save as" to download .zip file)Free & immediate download. Nothing to sign up for. Although I’d love it if you sign up for my weekly blog post update – found at the bottom of this page
Marketing & Newsletter Editorial Calendar"Where do I start? Right here!"
1. The tab next to this one is called "100 Article Ideas". Print the page, or simply start typing.
2. Get creative and brainstorm as many topic titles as you can think of. Don't judge. Just write
3. Are you writing monthly or bi-weekly (every two weeks)? Choose the tab that suits your style & time best
4. Note if there is something you want to promote, and pull in the most appealing articles from your brainstorming list.
5. Copy and paste your article titles into your calendar so you have plenty of time to write them.