I can’t believe how quickly June has flown by – And that we’re half way through 2016 already. Amazing.
I’ve just wrapped up my 6 months of working with Teachable (I was helping out part time on their Customer Care Team until they could hire more staff locally & it turned into a full time remote job for the past 6 months). I have lots of cool experiences and stories to share, but here are the highlights:
- I absolutely LOVE answering emails on my own time & helping people in a customer support capacity (who knew? customer support is usually a job people don’t enjoy – I assumed I would struggle with it too).
- Having developers and other team members to pass of problem tickets or bounce ideas off of, is absolutely essential
- getting paid to answer questions is sort of my “dream job” 🙂
- and I’m back to focusing on creating a much better experience for you. In the next week I’ll reach out again and ask for beta testing help, and hopefully everything will be ready to go by August 1st.But, I also wanted to share a few cool things I’ve found this week that you might be interested in.
It seems pretty amazing to me that we’re already almost half way through 2016
Completely free until June 30 – Steven Pressfields new book
…. picks up where “The War of Art” left off
Just click through, and download the book (no strings)
And, a crazy good deal (for 3 days) on a bundle of books & courses ($27 for the bundle aff link). There’s way more than any one person could consume, but like you’ve experienced with bundles before, if there’s one or two things that you’ll really benefit from, it can be worth grabbing the whole package.
The Portable Biz Club Gift (this month)
June Gift – Leveraging Alibaba
I’m extending the offer for free members so that you can watch it over the long weekend. Feel free to download the videos to watch later 🙂
On a couple of lectures I noticed this morning that the comments are showing above the video (very strange)… if you see it too, just scroll down to see the video.
If you’re a VIP member, the content is in your members area (forever)
If you haven’t received your March gift yet, it’s here, along with the June gift:
- Click through to http://portablebiz.club/pages/gift
- Click the button “Access your monthly gift”
- You’ll be redirected to the checkout page with the coupon already applied.
- Login if you aren’t already
- If you’re a VIP Member, login and go to “My Courses”
For the best experience, use Chrome, Firefox or Safari
If you don’t already have an account, here’s a coupon code(it’s free)
I have lots of other things I want to share with you over the next few days (there’s often “deals galore” during the long weekend), but instead of sending extra messages, I’ll update this post.