PR Lesson 1: Start Here
People tell me two main things when I mention HARO
- I’ve never heard of it
- Oh, I need that!
But then a month or so later when I follow up, they tell me this:
- It was too overwhelming. I didn’t know where to start.
- I tried and it didn’t work for me
Today, I’d like to change things so that you no longer feel overwhelmed. It’s really pretty easy.
As you navigate through, I’ll show you real world examples, from a ordinary every day person (me) so that you know it’s equally possible for you too. In fact, here are a few places I’ve been featured.
Module 1: Using HARO Tips and Tricks
- Overview of HARO (history, how to sign up, what the emails look like)
- 20 Minutes per day strategy
Module 2: Examples that work
- Browse through examples of requests, my responses and see if you can see any common threads.
Module 3: Alternatives to HARO
- If you live outside North America you may want to consider some other alternatives.
- Free vs. Paid