Here you’ll find training to help you use PLR, information about what PLR is, and links to some of my favorite PLR sources. Please feel free to send me a message anytime to ask questions, or let me know about another source you’ve found & love.
What is PLR?
I think of PLR as a starter template or guide to help me create things faster and better, for you. If you’re familiar with the term “White Label” or “licensing” or “ghost writing”, this is a similar concept. Someone else has gone to the trouble of researching, and putting together content/training on a specific topic, and then sells it to more than one person.
It’s an affordable way to outsource a big part of content creation. Whether it be a course or program you want to create, a membership site, or regular blog content.
PLR stands for Private Label Rights
Which mean you are purchasing the right to use the content, put your own name on it, and resell it, or in some cases, you can give it away. Each seller chooses the terms of sale. Some will say that you can give it away free, others say it can’t be sold for less than $27. It’s important to read these terms before making a purchase. And of course, to make a plan of how you will use it.
PLR is something that can become a bit of a buying addiction, so please be careful if you’re prone to shopping addictions. And sellers of PLR are wise marketers, so you will likely feel a sense of urgency (the sale is only this weekend, they are only selling to X number of customers, or the price is going up with every sale “dime sales”).
Only buy it if you will actually use it. And, be sure to have a system in place for tracking your purchases.
If you haven’t yet, download a copy of my inventory tracking list to keep tabs on this, and other essential online business assets.
Get a feel for PLR with these free offers
- 15 IM PLR articles from IMPLRGuides.com
- 17 fitness & weight loss PLR articles from NetPLR.com
- Free Organic Living PLR Tips and Graphics
- 41 Social Media Tips + 4 Graphics
- 41 Health Tips & Bonus Grpahics
- 41 Free Cooking Tips + 4 Bonus Graphics
- 5 Free Veggie Recipes with Photos
- Free! 36 Easy Ways to Attract and Keep More Clients
- Free: Kindle Planning Success Checklist
Training to help you use your new PLR purchases
1. Free training from Business Content PLR
- customizing and branding your content
- repurposing your content
- making videos from your plr
- tools to help you be more efficient
Access the free training from Business Content PLR (no opt in required, just click through and watch/read)
2. Free training from Coach Glue
- Free Training Video: Earn More, Make an Impact, Serve More – While Working Less
- Free Training: Why You’re Sitting on a Goldmine of Leads and How to Start Profitably Mining Your Business for them Today!
- Blog Post: Using Done-for-You Content to Create Your Free Offer Fast to Get people to Sign up for your Lists
3. Free Training from Best Quality PLR
Links to my favorite PLR sources
Net PLR (Ruth Pound)
- Family, kids, parenting
- Diet, healthy eating
- weight loss
- product reviews
- seasonal and holiday
Learn more at NetPLR.com
Coachglue ( Nicole Dean & Melissa Ingold)
- Coaches: Done-for-You Content & Coaching Programs
- How to Create an Irresistible Coaching Program
- How to Use Aweber
- Getting Started with WordPress
- Instant Expert: Exposure through Podcasting
- Easy Webinars: 30 Days to a Big List, Instant Stardom, and Huge Profits
- Grow Your Business by Hiring Your Dream Team
- Google Plus and Google Hangouts Bundle
- Facebook to Get Clients
- How to Easily Create Infographics Using Free Tools Online
- Be a Social Media Superstar
- How to Become a Bestselling Author on Amazon this Year
- How to Get the Attention of Super Affiliates, Joint Venture Partners and Other Rock Stars
Learn more at Coachglue.com
EasyPLR (Nicole Dean)
- Finance & Debt
- Network Marketing
Learn more at EasyPLR.com
Business Content PLR (Sharon Sheldon)
(higher priced, but also very high quality – usually $60+)
Learn more at Business Content PLR.com
Best Quality PLR (Justin Popovic)
Justin Popovic is a prolific creator of PLR, and also includes some really fun training (you’ll see above). I’ve had a bit of hit or miss experience with his products, but even with the misses, I’ve found a way to make the small pricetag turn into an extra revenue stream.
Learn more at Best Quality PLR.com
Monthly Membership PLR
- DIY PLR Monthly Membership
- CoachGlue: Monthly Done-for-You Customizable Toolkits with Worksheets, Checklists, and Slides.