QuickStart Special 3rd Installment
This is the private link for the 3rd installment of QuickStart Website with “swipe files”.
Scroll down to see details including details about this purchase.
Out of stock
This is the private link for the QuickStart Website “swipe files”.
- swipe files
- two Q&A calls per week
- follow up / review of your setup
- intake documents
- follow up emails
FAQ’s – (frequently asked questions)
Will the first call be video recorded?
Where did you find your client (I assume through your main biz site)?
Did you niche down to a certain type of client?
Can you share sales patterns lows and high (just wondering about setting myself targets etc)
I was wondering what the ‘your points’ were on your sales cart page?
Do you use just one theme for these, or do you choose from several?
How many video tutorials are there?
I had originally designed the tutorials around 1 theme, and have 7 short videos to help the customer with getting used to their website. Then I redesigned the offering as a DIY system (using a new theme) and created almost all of the videos, before deciding I was bored to tears with the helping people with websites (sad, right?)
Did you find a optimum number of themes/layouts to offer ?
You mentioned contest on the site sales page? Any guidance on what worked well?
Should I get myself an affiliate link for my hosting company bluehost/hostgator/dreamhost, etc?
Did you offer an affiliate referral to client who’s page you set up?
Did you have a FAQ/mis communication with client with what was included and what wasn’t i.e. hosting, domain name?
Did you get many refund requests? did you have a refund policy?
I assume the site are built on WP
When you say Limited – how limited is limited?
I was also wondering how much do you charge for a “Coaching / Mind picking Session”.
I really want to do this, but money is a bit tight right now. Will you offer it again?
You mentioned the possibilities are endless. Do you have any suggestions for niches?
- building membership sites for people who are creating online courses (you’d set up a fairly standard system and then tweak for them – you could probably get them up and running way faster than if they DIY)
- local service providers like chiropractors, hair stylists, massage therapists often don’t want to create their own, but need an online presence.
- websites specific for non-profits
- specific to YOUR own industry (market to people who you know really well already)
- Bundle with your expertise! Copywriter plus website | Coach plus website | Etsy store setup plus website | MLM coaching plus website | Membership site setup | online course portal websites | book authors | (you get the idea, right?)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.