Oh how I love creating these posts! In April I decided it wasn't the best use of my time - they sometimes take over 5 hours to put together. But, so much fun! What do you think of having a "weekly roundup" that sums up a week, but doesn't happen weekly? I know, sort of an oxymoron statement, right?
Last week I was on vacation with my parents in the mountains (and hot springs, of course) and realized I'm quite tired (post book launch and website re-org). The kind of tired that doesn't fix itself with extra sleep on a lazy weekend. My instincts tell me it's time to bring back my "summer-schedule" - which means working only 2 hours a day.
That means I have 35 minutes left to finish this post & 20 minutes to share on social media, before finding something "non-work" to do on this beautiful day.
I'd better get cracking!
(which also means toggling to the "Distraction Free Writing" option in WordPress - if you haven't used it yet, try it! You might love it as much as I do)
Free Business-ey stuff!!
1. Tara Gentile - Market, Launch, and Sell Your Next Big Thing
You’ll receive 3 free training videos on how to develop your Next Big Thing in the weeks leading up to the workshop. Content she hasn't shared outside of her high-end coaching programs and it’s worth thousands of dollars. But it’s all yours FREE when you enroll
2. Why You're Sitting on a Goldmine of Leads and How to Start Profitably Mining Your Business for them Today
The last 10 min promotes one of Melissa and Nicoles products(Sticky List Profits)
3. Ultimate Blog Challenge (possibly the last one)
4. Oh! look what I've just found (share things you've found on this page!)
5. Biz Training Club is still free
Biz Gadgets & Tools - All Free
1. Ebook Cover Creator (with beautiful standing book design)
2. Find out which companies still have access to your Facebook, Twitter, Google or LinkedIn sign in
3. Tiny Letter, by the creator of mailchimp
TinyLetter offers a clean and straightforward writing experience for people who aren’t looking for advanced reporting or features for businesses. And it’s completely free, no strings attached.
4. Two way google sync calendar that makes it easy to book appointments
Your personal calendar remains private and you retain full control of your availability. You can set buffer times between meetings, prevent last minute meetings and much more.
Programs to consider this week:
(both of these include my affiliate links)
1. Denise Duffields Lucky Bitch Bootcamp price increase next Thursday
(I didn't think I had time for another program, but decided I'm jumping in now)
2. Leonie Dawson is running her new program "Double Your Biz" live for 6 weeks
I'm going through this program with my mastermind & another small group of online business owners. I read the book early this spring, so now I'll be implementing (even while only working a few hours each day)
Things I’m testing this week:
Favorite Video this week!
Love this roundup series? Check out past roundups here and share it on social media (links below & on the side)
And to my friends in the USA, Happy 4th of July!
Have a great weekend! See you next week.