I awoke this morning with a big smile on my face, the birds are singing outside my window and I can feel spring in the air. I feel alive!
Today is the first day in months that I’ve worked from home. The first day in months when my own personal agenda came before someone elses. I love helping people. I love helping my clients. But it feels so natural for me to be back in “the groove”, instead of rushing around trying to fit everything into my day.
But it also means I have a little uncertainty in my life. I’ve been working quietly on the framework for some other products and services, but NOW is the time for me to decide which will serve others the best. Thankfully, I have some time flexibility, and a great business coach who will help guide me to the best “next step”.
What am I looking forward to during this first week working from home?
- Connecting with people – having coffee and a chat (some of the most creative moments arrive during those conversations)
- Updating my main websites to provide more useful content & resources
- Eating better (smaller but more frequent meals, fresh & healthy)
- Taking breaks to walk to the bookstore or local shops, or read a book or write by the river
- Attending the first meeting with a new Mastermind Group on Thursday.
I love this time of year, when everything feels new again. There is literally opportunity around every corner.